DeCivitate helps its clients to restore Lithuanian, Latvian and Polish citizenship based on heritage. The majority of our clients are residents of Australia, Canada, US and Brazil.
Citizenship/migration lawyer is required to provide assistance to the people of Latvian descent who want to restore their Latvian citizenship rights. You will lead clients from start to end in dual citizenship application process.
- Analyzing more complicated cases and providing an answer about eligibility for Latvian citizenship,
- Preparing application forms for restoring (dual) Latvian citizenship,
- Consulting clients regarding the application procedure and documents required,
- Finding citizenship documents in Latvian archives,
- Submitting documents and application to Migration Department on behalf of the client.
- Fluency in English– outstanding verbal, written and listening skills,
- Bachelor degree in law,
- Interest and knowledge of migration law,
- Attention to details and independent decision making,
- At least 3 years of work experience,
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word),
- Responsible and being able to lead the process without a need for additional supervision.
- Work in a stable and growing international company,
- Part time position with the opportunity to grow to full-time job,
- Flexible working hours.
It is a part-time, remote position. It can grow into full-time job in future.
To apply please send your CV and cover letter in English in. pdf format to the email address specified below.