Our client is looking for Marine Superintendent / Port Captain to manage Jack-Up unit.
- Minimum 2 years of exp. in rank of Marine Super. or min 4 years in rank of Barge Master on Self propelled jack ups.
- More than 6 y. of exp. in Offshore Oil & Gas environment
- Experience in review marine requirements, inspections reports, documents.
- Good Theoretical / practical / New build experience in compliance with client specifications (especially self-Propelled Jack-upBarges preferred)
- Valid Master Mariner Class 1 (Unlimited) COC and the rest STCW documents, Advanced Offshore Training's if any.
- Valid or previous ARAMCO approval (preferably);
- Valid or Previous Marlins test (scoring 80% above all subjects and from approved Marlins Center);
If no ARAMCO approval, but you have excess experience as requested - Aramco will be arranged.
Salary: 650 USD/day (negotiable)
Duration: 3 months/1 off (negotiable)
Working location: Saudi Aramco
Joining: immediate upon selection
apply on line with cv and copies of documents
send cv with copies of documents to cv at ojcrew. Com. State in subject Marine Super - Jack up