Translation agency SIA "Hieroglifs" is looking for a project manager for translation projects.
Your task will be to communicate with clients, translators and editors and manage the entire project cycle from accepting the job to delivering it to the client. No experience needed – training will cover all the aspects of the job.
The job is half-shift and can be combined with studies. No need to be at the office all day.
Please send us your CV and a cover letter to the mail indicated.
- communicating with clients, translators and editors
- following the guidelines for carrying out projects
- ensuring the finished product meets the client’s requirements
- experience with MS Office
- language skills - Latvian, English. Russian preferable but not mandatory.
- flexible timetable
- workplace at a modern office in the city centre
- opportunities for promotion
- fixed salary with unlimited premiums depending on the volume of projects taken
- young and perspective team from different countries
After the review of the documents sent in for the first round, we will get in touch only with those candidates who will be chosen for the second round.
Please send a CV and a cover letter (with reference to the corresponding vacancy).