We are looking for a Project assistant / Office manager
If interested, please send a CV.
Stepping Stone, SIA
Stepping Stone is an ISO 9001:2008 and EN 15038:2006 certified, premier provider of multilingual communication solutions. For over 20 years, Stepping Stone has been successfully enabling businesses small and large, organisations and corporations worldwide to transcend cultural and linguistic barriers by providing a complete range of high-quality, cost-effective localisation solutions.
Support project managers through the project life cycle:
- ensure project processes and LQA checks are successfully performed
- liaise with international clientele and language resources
- manage and implement document conversion requirements
- work with quark, InDesign, FrameMaker within the DTP process
- key role with ISO and audit compliancy
- excellent coordination skills with the ability to work on deadlines
- ability to look at a problem and try to resolve it prior to asking someone else to do it for you
- a logical mind set
- excellent attention to detail
- outstanding communication skills as you will have to liaise with international team and clients on a daily basis
- a friendly, happy and helpful 'can do' attitude and a decent sense of humour
- proficient in Microsoft office programs
- ability to maintain focus whilst working on long tasks involving large documentation projects viewed on multiple monitors.
- 600-700 euro (We pay all taxes and social benefits)
- 4 weeks holiday
- Extra paid day off for your birthday
- a friendly and supportive working environment
- full training
- Seriously good espresso, tantalising tea, fresh muffins and a stunning location
All per Latvian legislation
Education: higher education (bachelor) preferred, but not essential - Character and personality are everything.
Languages required: English, Russian
Working time: full-time work